Friday, December 26, 2008

10-8 0n Dec. 26 Montgomery Co. PD, Maryland

Hope you all had a safe Christmas and those of you who were 10-8 had a chance to celebrate with your families.
Today's massage is to the fine men and women of Montgomery County PD, Maryland. As the Chief Instructor of the Capitol Police Academy in Austin, Texas, I had a great interest in how other academies were operated. I had the opportunity to speak to Sgt. Domer and one of your recent graduates. According to the curriculum of your academy I would rate it as excellent. I would love to visit you all some day. I have since retired and have time to write this blog. If you get a chance to read some of my offerings please know that my offer to counsel with officers by phone includes you people. We are all brothers and sisters in law enforcement and we share many of the same stressors and experiences. Sometimes it just helps to talk to someone who understands and just unload. Don't take negative vibes home. You can share your feelings with them -- share the nitty gritty with me. Take care, watch your back and, above all, wait for backup!
Mr. G.
Still 10-8

No comments:

Post a Comment