Friday, January 9, 2009

Travis Co. S.O. Class

Many thanks to the men and women who attended my class on Arrested Emotional Development on the 8Th of Jan. Your participation, excellent questions and cooperation was greatly appreciated. Some of you may have thought some of my comments were a Little upsetting and I apologise for them if they upset you. I didn't always say things the way I wanted them to come out. All-in-all I felt it was a good 8 hours of information and hope the awareness of people who display these characteristics will help you when you deal with them as you go about the business of making our world a better and safer place.
Stay safe
Watch your back
Wait for backup

Mr. G.

1 comment:

  1. Looking forward to following this site. I've known Mr. G for nearly two years now and I can say that he is a wealth of insight into how we, Cops, can sometimes forget to vent. This site, like he himself, will help us become better men/women, husbands/wives, and Officers.
    -3Edward2

    ReplyDelete